Our Central Library provides the best for the students, aiding them in the process of learning and guiding them in the path of their progress. It is automated with KOHA software and houses more than twenty thousand books with adequate reading facilities, providing an excellent ambience for the readers.
The Central library provides the following services:
- 12 hours service with supporting staff (from 8.30AM to 8.30PM)
- Browsing section with 40 computers
- Journal section with foreign and Indian journals with back volumes
- Separate reading facilities for faculty and post graduate students
- Medical CDs
- Xerox facilities
- Separate Departmental libraries
- Our college celebrates the Library week between 14th and 20th November of every year and prizes are distributed to the maximum library users by the Head of the Institution.
- World Book Day is celebrated on 23rd of April every year.