The Composition of the curriculum committee is as follows:
- Dean to act as Chairperson of the Committee
- MEU coordinator of the college as member secretary
- Professor/Associate Professor of Pre -clinical specialty as executive member
- Professor/Associate Professor of Para -clinical specialtyas executive member
- Professor/Associate Professor of Medical and allied specialty
- Professor/ Associate Professor of Surgical and allied specialty
- Representative of Final year part I student.
- Curriculum Subcommittee (CSC)
The following are nominated as members of Curriculum Committee:
Designation &Department of Curriculum Committee Members(faculty)
DEAN, Chairperson, Professor of Anatomy.
Vice Principal, Admin, Professor of Physiology
Professor & Head, Physiology, Member secretary.
Professor & Head, ENT
Professor & Head ,Microbiology
Professor of General Medicine
Student representative.(Final year part I)
The following are nominated as members of Curriculum Subcommittee (CSC):
- HOD of Anatomy.
- Associate Professor of Physiology
- HOD of Biochemistry
- HOD of Pharmacology
- HOD of Pathology
- HOD of Forensic medicine
- Associate Professor of Microbiology
5. HOD of community medicine
- HOD of General Medicine
- HOD of Surgery
- HOD of OBG
- HOD of Paediatrics
- HOD of Ophthalmology
- Associate Professor of ENT
- HOD of Anaesthesiology
- HOD of Orthopaedics
- HOD of Psychiatry
- HOD of Dermatology
- HOD of Radiodiagnosis
12. HOD of Respiratory medicine.