The curriculum committee(CC) ensures that the institutional curricular plan and its delivery arealigned to and in accordance to the principles and requirements enshrined in the GMR document.
The roles and responsibilities of the curriculum committee in this process is as follows:
- Overall in-charge of the curricular delivery
- Meets quarterly a year
- Provides oversight and support of the undergraduate curricular program
- Creates the timetable with the help of the curriculum sub-committees (CSC) and Alignment and Integration team (AIT) and approves them
- Provides necessary authority and support for the work of the curriculum
- Responsible for preparation of reports as required by the medical council of India.
Phase-wise sub-committees and topic specific alignment and integration teams will help
the curriculum committee in its task.