The department of OBG has state of art facilities with dedicated and highly-skilled faculties providing round the clock inpatient, outpatient and emergency services.
- Empowering women of all ages
- Creating skilled healthcare professionals
- Providing an ambient environment for scientific innovation and development
We strive to provide the best standard of Obstetrics, Gynecological and reproductive health care to women of all ages and economic status in the local and global communities through excellence in affordable clinical care, education and research.
- To ensure 100% Institutional deliveries , we provide 24X7 expert Obstetric care, in a clean and ambient environment at free of cost
- To ensure no women goes undiagnosed or untreated, we provide a range of services, from screening to palliative care including various surgical procedures.
- To ensure that even modern minimal access surgical procedures are available to the local rural women at an affordable cost
- To provide access to the latest Artificial Reproductive Techniques to the rising number of women with infertility
- To create future professionals in Obstetric, Gynecological and reproductive health in our community through thoughtful and innovative education
- To conduct research that helps to expand the boundaries of our knowledge and to thus improve the future healthcare services available to our society.