Physiotherapy also called as Physical Therapy which deals with the welfare of human kinetics and pain Management. It comes under faculty of Medicine and the professional who delivers such service is known as Physiotherapists.
PHYSIOTHERAPISTS-(International Standard Classification of Occupations ISCO Code 2264)
According to WHO, “Physiotherapists assess, plan and implement rehabilitative programs that improve or restore human motor functions, maximize movement ability, relieve pain syndromes, and treat or prevent physical challenges associated with injuries, diseases and other impairments” .
Various advanced physical therapy modalities and treatment techniques are used to treat the patient Based on a Periodical Clinical decision making with current Research outcomes, EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICES.
Our Physiotherapy department has both in patient and out patient services in delivering extended diagnosis and treatment by eminent Physiotherapists. Following are the highlights of our department.
1. Spacious electrotherapy and exercise therapy labs.
2. Safe and secured treatment rooms.
3. Advanced treatment Modalities
4. Gender Based Therapists for male and female patients.
5. Individual customized treatment protocol to patients depending upon thier age, severity of leison or injury, mental Status and others general factors.
Physiotherapy services includes:
ADVANCED PAIN MANAGEMENT
CARDIO PULMONARY REHABILITATION
PAEDIATRIC – DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING
POSTURAL AWARENESS & ERGNOMIC MODIFICATION